- Awards and Recognition
- Ace Cloud Hosting Makes Alliances
- Advisory Partners Visit Ace Cloud Hosting
- Blog Series
- Most Popular Blogs
- Lessons To Be Learnt From 2019
- All Set For 2020
Table of Contents
Awards and RecognitionAce Cloud Hosting has always been recognized for its excellent services. Previously, we won the Great User Experience 2019 award by FinancesOnline. And this year, ACE has added a feather in the cap. K2 Enterprises announced the K2 Quality Awards 2019, one of the most respected and long-standing awards in the accounting industry in September 2019. Ace Cloud Hosting was the proud winner of this award in the customer satisfaction category. Continue Reading – Ace Cloud Hosting Won Best Customer Satisfaction Award By K2 Enterprises
Ace Cloud Hosting Makes AlliancesAce Cloud Hosting partnered with Microsoft under their CSP partnership program as a Tier-1 (Direct) Partner. With this partnership, we will now be providing Office 365 licenses to our customers. Along with this, we will also provide free migration and setup, and round the clock support from Microsoft certified professionals. Continue Reading – Ace Cloud Hosting is Now Selling Office 365 as Microsoft CSP Tier-1 (Direct) Partner
Advisory Partners Visit Ace Cloud Hosting Office
1. Geni Whitehouse, Joanie Cooper Mann, Doug Sleeter Visited Our OfficeAce Cloud Hosting advisory board members – Geni Whitehouse, Joanie Cooper Mann, and Doug Sleeter visited our office in March this year.
Ace Cloud Hosting Team with its Advisory Board Members – Geni Whitehouse, Doug Sleeter, and Joanie Cooper MannThey shared their tips on the accounting industry and cloud technology. With their experience and knowledge, we had the opportunity to learn from them and provide better services to our customers. Continue Reading – Geni Whitehouse, Joanie Cooper Mann, Doug Sleeter Visited Our Office
2. Interview with Geni Whitehouse: How CPAs Can Become Business AdvisorsGeni Whitehouse is an accounting influencer known for her business ‘Even A Nerd Can Be Heard’. Ace Cloud Hosting got an opportunity to interview her in which she discussed the changes in the accounting industry and how the role of a CPA is shifting to the advisory. Read the entire interview here.
3. Interview with Doug Sleeter: Tax Season and TechnologyAce Cloud Hosting interviewed Doug Sleeter, the founder and former CEO of The Sleeter Group. He spoke about his take on the best practices and technologies, such as going paperless and adopting cloud for the tax practice to become more efficient in tax season. Read the entire interview here.
Blog SeriesWe started a blog series on “Accounting Events” last year in November and ended this year in January. This 7 blog long series covered all the accounting events of 2019 and why such events are important for accountants. It also covers topics such as – how to balance work and events, how to use events for networking, and a lot more. Here is a summary of this Accounting Events blog series.
Lessons To Be Learnt From 2019Every year is a new beginning. And the important thing before stepping into a new year is to learn from your previous years’ experiences. We wrote a few blogs that will help you to better prepare for the year 2020.
1. Is Your Business Prepared For A Cyber Attack? (Infographic)2019 was a year where businesses witnessed a number of cyberattacks that caused a heavy loss to them. Ace Cloud Hosting takes care of its customers, and so we made an infographic covering all the aspects of cyberattacks and what you can do to keep your self safe from such attacks. To know more, go through this infographic.
2. Top 10 FAQs You Should Know About RansomwareWith the world going digital over the past few decades, cyber crimes have been on the rise. Ransomware is one of the most feared cyberattacks by businesses as well as government organizations. A ransomware attack can cause a business heavy financial loss. Thus, you must take relevant measures to safeguard your business and be prepared for any such attacks. Explore top ten FAQs that you should know about ransomware.
3. 10 Ways How Offices Can Go Green? (Infographic)Environmental degradation has been on a rise over the past few years. The condition has worsened to such an extent that now it has become very important for everyone to take an initiative to improve this deteriorating condition. Taking small steps towards protecting the environment can cause a huge difference. Here is an infographic stating 10 ways to keep your office green and healthy.
All Set For 2020
1. VDI In 2020: Future, Growth, and ChallengesVirtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) came into being in 2006 and has emerged as one of the most sought-after cloud technologies in recent years. VDI started with the non-persistent desktops and has been evolving since then. 2020 is going to be a huge year for VDI, with big companies like VMware and Citrix introducing their cloud-based desktop management solutions. Here is everything you want to know about VDI in 2020.
2. QuickBooks Desktop 2020: What’s NewQuickBooks is a leading accounting software by Intuit that is used by the majority of accountants, CPAs, and enterprises in the US and other parts of the world.
Source: Firm Of The FutureIntuit has launched the latest version of QuickBooks Desktop – QuickBooks Desktop 2020 and has some new and essential features for the customers. See what are the new and improved features of QuickBooks 2020.
Most Popular Blogs
1. Cloud Technology
- Data Center + HPC + Security + BCDR: A Perfect Cloud Environment
- High-Performance Computing (HPC): All You Need to Know
2. Accounting Blogs
- Top 20 QuickBooks Hosting Questions and Answers
- Top 20 Influencers in Accounting You Should Follow
- QuickBooks Hosting for Mac: What Are Its Benefits?
- 5 Ways How An Accountant Can Become A Trusted Advisor
3. Informational Blogs
- 10 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read To Be Successful [Infographic]
- 10 Ways to Deliver Exceptional Customer Experience [Infographic]
- Frustrated With Your Application Hosting Provider? Switch To Ace Cloud Hosting
- Not getting the required services
- Bad customer support
- Security issues