QuickBooks Premier Plus 2023: Tailored Solution for Growing Businesses
Gain comprehensive insights into your business with a plan that suits your needs.
- Up to 5 users
- Customized Emails
- Consolidate multiple invoices
- Easy File Transfer
Unlock the Power of QuickBooks Premier: Key Features at Your Fingertips
Discover the key features of QuickBooks Desktop Premier Plus and harness its full potential.
Advanced inventory tracking
Easily manage and track inventory levels, create purchase orders, and generate reports to analyze your stock
Track income, expenses, and profitability for individual projects or jobs, making it useful for contractors and professional service providers.
Create customizable reports to give you insights into your financials, including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cash flow reports
Budgeting and forecasting
Create budgets and forecasts based on historical data and track your progress against these goals
Multiple user access
Multiple users can work simultaneously, ensuring collaboration among team members or accountants
Integrate with other applications
Integrate it with various third-party applications such as Microsoft Excel, Shopify, and PayPal, allowing seamless data transfer
- Windows 10 and 11+, all 64-bit editions, natively installed
- Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019 or, 2022 (Regular or Small Business Server)
- 8 GB minimum, 16 GB recommended
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB Ram (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- Payroll and online features require Internet access
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation
- Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors
- Optimized for Default DPI settings
Tailored plans and pricing to fit your business needs - power up with QuickBooks Premier Plus
Intuit Authorized Commercial Host: Your Business's Trusted Partner
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
On the other hand, QuickBooks Premier Plus is an annual subscription. It includes all the QuickBooks Desktop Premier Plus features, annual upgrades, free phone support, and automatic data backups.
QuickBooks Hosting refers to installing QuickBooks Desktop software such as QuickBooks Premier on cloud servers so you can access it anytime, anywhere, and on any device without any geographical limitations.
When a newer version of QuickBooks is available, you can easily click Upgrade Now and select Let’s Go. QuickBooks downloads, installs, and registers the new version for you. It’s that simple.
You’ll just have to pay for the license for the latest version of the software.