Ace Cloud Hosting, an award-winning hosting provider, offers managed and dedicated hosting services to businesses of every size. We are an Intuit Authorized Commercial Hosting provider and have more than a decade of experience in the cloud industry. The blog section of Ace Cloud Hosting offers informative and latest knowledge related to the services that we provide and our reader section mostly welcomes the experts and C-level professionals in the industry. By writing for Ace Cloud Hosting, you get the attention of these experts. So, you get to:
- Publish your idea in front of more than thousands of readers
- Connect with the leaders in the industry
- Get branding and link for your business
What kind of content do you accept?
Readers on our blogs are mostly professionals belonging to the accounting industry and owners of smaller and mid-sized businesses. We serve them with content that helps them grow knowledge in the field of accounting, cloud technologies, business practices, and other topics in the similar range. A unique (Copyscape passed) content piece, which could be article or infographic, is welcome at Ace Cloud Hosting.
Here are some examples of the articles that we have written, which should help you understand what we cover:
Who can write for you?
We would like to have the contribution from industry experts who have experience with contributing content online. We may not be happy about publishing content from competitors for apparent reasons.
- Ace Cloud Hosting is looking for posts between 800 and 1000 words. However, we will not mind compromising on the limit if the content is interesting enough.
- Content must be unique, i.e. it must not have published anywhere else.
- Only relevant links in the content will be approved.
- There must at least be one image with the blog.
- You should own the rights to use the images for the blog, or the credit must be given to the owning website.
How to submit content Send your complete article or its brief at deepanshu.gahlaut [at] acecloudhosting.com
along with your content, make sure you send us:
- Links to other content you have published
- An author bio (100-150 words)
- Links to your social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, and Google+)
- Your headshot
Sent. What to do now?
If we like your idea, we will get back to you within 4 working days. We apologize that because of the volume of requests that we receive, we may not respond to unsuccessful submissions. If we don’t respond within 4 working days, feel free to publish your guest post elsewhere.