Table of Contents
1. Anytime, Anywhere AccessAs discussed, hosting Lacerte Tax Software on cloud allows you to access the software remotely, anytime. All you need is access to compatible devices like laptops or smartphones. In addition, you get cross-device connectivity to ensure that the tax software services aren’t limited to an on-premise desktop computer. You can access data and modify it at any given time if required. As the cloud-hosted Lacerte tax software allows you to authorize any users, you can set restrictions depending on the business objectives.
2. Data SecurityYour tax-related data is of epitome importance, and you might need them even after several years after filing the return. As such, it becomes imperative to remain cautious about the storage and security of your tax data. In the case of Lacerte on-premise solutions, issues like data theft, software breakdowns, or accidental deletion may cause severe threats to your business. By hosting Lacerte Tax Software on cloud, you can avert such incidents and easily protect your tax data. Tax software on the cloud automatically backs up the data, and you can always access the required data during any unprecedented events. In addition to this, by availing the services of a hosted Lacerte Tax Software provider, you can ensure top-notch security of your data, such as:
- Two-factor authentication
- Antivirus and Anti-malware
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)