Update: This article was last updated on 30th July 2019 to reflect the accuracy and up-to-date information on the page.
Want your accounting business to enjoy simple and smart business solutions? You must have heard about or used QuickBooks.
QuickBooks is an immensely popular accounting software in the world of accounting businesses. It can help you manage your business accounting efficiently.
Even if you are new to the field of accounting, you can still use this software without facing troubles. It has features that allow you to manage bills, keep track of your expenses, and generate reports for record-keeping and comparison purposes.
Not just that, it has a simple interface which you can modify according to your preferences.
Since QuickBooks can help you grow your business, you should make the best use of it. Let’s delve into the details, and you will know why –
Features at a Glance
- Easy to setup
- Easy to learn
- Easy to create invoices
- Easy to track sales and expenses
- Simplified management of customers, vendors and employee data
- Smooth migration to the cloud environment
Letting QuickBooks Do Your Tasks
QuickBooks can accomplish a good number of accounting tasks in a highly efficient manner, thus saving your time and money that you would invest in them otherwise.
- Select your business type, and you will get a Chart of Accounts for your company created in QuickBooks.
- It can also help you in opening a credit card and bank accounts.
- It allows you to write checks and feed them in the database.
- You can store information about your employees, vendors, and customers in separate records.
- Enter all the financial data onto the invoices and purchase order forms, and QuickBooks will automatically generate your transaction forms.
- You can get summarized reports that are easy to study and analyze.
- You can also export all data from QuickBooks to an Excel sheet, whenever needed.
- All the forms and screens in QuickBooks are similar to paper-based documents, except that they are stored virtually. You can use them to send out invoices and purchase orders, enter and pay your bills through them, run the payroll add-on, and dispatch checks to your employees.
As a whole, you will enjoy the simplicity and ease that this accounting software offers.
More About QuickBooks’ Interface
QuickBooks has a simple interface which is easy to understand and use.
There are interactive maps that illustrate your workflow and let you view tasks that have been accomplished. The icons are big and let you easily locate whichever function you want to use.
Its navigation panel that contains all the shortcuts that you would need to get your tasks done. You can customize it if you want. Next to this panel, your reminders, alerts, and account balances are listed.
As such, the overall layout adds more to your convenience.
Moving QuickBooks to the Cloud – The Benefits
The popularity of cloud technology has surged a lot in recent times as it can keep the data extremely safe and secure.
Once the data files and applications are moved to the cloud, you get more free space in your local system that can be used otherwise. None of your data would be subject to risks of any sort.
Also, there is no need to create additional backups locally, which reduces time and costs.
As an accountant, you might have realized the need to access your work-related at all times, no matter where you are.
It is possible with the help of QuickBooks hosting services. You can hire a renowned cloud service provider to get the data migration done securely.
Alongside, you will get 24/7 access to your files saved on the cloud from anywhere and at any time of the day, as long as you have an internet connection.
Learn More: What is QuickBooks Hosting?
Whether you are miles away from the office, you can still access your files and application through cloud technology.
From passwords to firewalls to encryption, the chosen QuickBooks hosting provider will ensure complete data security to you.
As detailed above, QuickBooks is one of the most efficient accounting applications used in the accounting industry. It offers almost everything that you need to make your accounting tasks easily manageable.
When paired with cloud technology, it gets more power to streamline the accounting work, with benefits of remote accessibility, round the clock cloud support, data security and many others.
To get started, try the ten days free trial of QuickBooks hosting with us.
Chat With A Solutions Consultant