Over the years, Sage has been acquiring numerous SMB solutions in the accounting field. Quantum variant of the Sage 50 is filled with a lot more features than the generic Sage software. This application is skillfully designed to meet the needs of SMBs. It provides a strategic insight for the business and also provides new areas for business growth.
Sage 50 Quantum comes with limitless access to automatic updates, support, and freedom to add appropriate services for your business- credit card payments, payroll etc.
The benefits of using Sage 50 Quantum Accounting are as follows:
- It allows more number of employees (up to 40 users) to access the data securely which they want to with the role based security roles.
- It is user-friendly making it easy for the users to work accurately and quickly, which takes up a lot of time working on excel sheets or other accounting products.
- Sage 50 Quantum helps to manage and keep a track of the entire purchasing and sales processes by automated workflow systems.
- It has a more intense and large database capacity through which accessing reports gets way quicker.
- It makes a gain of over 20 additional industry specific capabilities for distributors, construction, manufacturers and non-profits.
- The usable insights can be attained into the business information which includes dashboards and real-time reports.
- It has numerous versions available as per user need which includes the cloud-based versions.
With the new features, Sage 50 Quantum application also has some cons:
- The software has outdated interface as compared to the generous features which the application has.
- There are no latest online bill-pay accounts.
- The remote access is very limited on the application.
- It lacks revenue recognition management.
- Installation procedure of the software is said to be challenging.
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting is perfectly suitable for SMBs. It comprises of a layout that is user friendly and so they can navigate confidently. This software has mostly all the modules required by the accountants to manage their business efficiently.