Over the years, Sage has been acquiring numerous SMB solutions in the accounting field. Quantum variant of the Sage 50 is filled with a lot more features than the generic Sage software. This application is skillfully designed to meet the needs of SMBs. It provides a strategic insight for the business and also provides new areas for business growth.
Sage 50 Quantum comes with limitless access to automatic updates, support, and freedom to add appropriate services for your business- credit card payments, payroll etc.
Table of Contents
The benefits of using Sage 50 Quantum Accounting are as follows:
- It allows more number of employees (up to 40 users) to access the data securely which they want to with the role based security roles.
- It is user-friendly making it easy for the users to work accurately and quickly, which takes up a lot of time working on excel sheets or other accounting products.
- Sage 50 Quantum helps to manage and keep a track of the entire purchasing and sales processes by automated workflow systems.
- It has a more intense and large database capacity through which accessing reports gets way quicker.
- It makes a gain of over 20 additional industry specific capabilities for distributors, construction, manufacturers and non-profits.
- The usable insights can be attained into the business information which includes dashboards and real-time reports.
- It has numerous versions available as per user need which includes the cloud-based versions.
With the new features, Sage 50 Quantum application also has some cons:
- The software has outdated interface as compared to the generous features which the application has.
- There are no latest online bill-pay accounts.
- The remote access is very limited on the application.
- It lacks revenue recognition management.
- Installation procedure of the software is said to be challenging.
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting is perfectly suitable for SMBs. It comprises of a layout that is user friendly and so they can navigate confidently. This software has mostly all the modules required by the accountants to manage their business efficiently.
Chat With A Solutions Consultant
Rajiv Raghavan7 years ago
I have tried Sage 50 Quantum Accounting for some time but my personal favorite remains QuickBooks. More than pricing convenience, the customization is pretty easy.
Stuart Clark7 years ago
My current organization uses Sage 50 Quantum Accounting. I did not find its interface much friendly in the beginning, but it has some features that make the task simpler for accounting.
Gary Eckstein7 years ago
Almost all these accounting solutions are similar. They charge prices as per their brand name. There is nothing special with Sage 50 Quantum Accounting.
Kartik Yadav7 years ago
Different accounting solutions special features on offer. But most of the accountants never have to use them. That makes them look so similar. This is where Hosting service comes into play. A secure, reliable and fast hosting service can be reason of better experience even on the same accounting solution.
Denise E. Baldwin7 years ago
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting is suitable for SMBs? Most of the small businesses pay no attention to their accounting. I doubt they even give a thought what accounting software can do for their business.
Kartik Yadav7 years ago
That is true to some extent. But, when I analyzed some surveys and research papers about the accounting software, I realized the market for this software is quite big. Fact that every business needs accounting is the reason perhaps. Many entrepreneurs who realize the importance of accountancy for their business have good (or almost impeccable) knowledge of such solutions. For others, I would recommend to have a view at common account mistakes businesses commit: https://www.acecloudhosting.com/blog/accounting-mistakes-small-businesses-should-avoid/