Update: This article was last updated on 12th Feb 2021 to reflect the accuracy and up-to-date information on the page.
Ever since the COVID-19 pandemic hit, cloud adoption is on the rise. Not only enterprise-level businesses but start-ups and SMBs are making the transition to the cloud to benefit from its remote accessibility and security features.
However, some businesses are still hesitant to migrate their operations to the cloud due to some security and budget considerations.
However, a reliable cloud service provider offers multiple security safeguards such as firewalls, anti-virus protection, IDPS protocols to ensure that your application and data to the cloud are safe. They also provide higher levels of uptime to increase your efficiency.
But wait, if you’re already using the cloud services, did you consider all these factors before selecting a cloud service provider?
We, at Ace Cloud Hosting, wanted to know what people think about the cloud. Therefore, we carried out a survey to find out what is stopping them from switching to the cloud. Or, if they’re already on the cloud, what factors did they consider while choosing their service provider.
Here, we list the findings of the 2020 Cloud Service Provider Survey conducted between 29th June to 30th September. A total of 80 respondents participated in this 5-minute survey by Ace Cloud Hosting, and here are some of the significant findings:
- 53% of the survey audience believes that applications hosted on the cloud are always accessible.
- More than ¾ of the respondents believe that the best feature offered by the cloud is remote accessibility.
- 61% of the audience believes that the cloud provides data backup.
- According to 51% of the audience, the best feature of the cloud is data security.
- 71% of the audience seeks round-the-clock customer support while opting for a cloud service provider.
- While opting for a service provider, 62% of people look for higher uptime.
The survey findings suggest that cloud adoption is on the rise amongst accountants, CPAs, and small-medium sized businesses in the United States. If you’re planning to switch to the cloud or not satisfied with your current cloud provider, choose your cloud hosting provider wisely.
For any queries, reach out to our Solutions Consultant at 855-223-4887.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):
Chat With A Solutions Consultant