Sage Summit, a largest and networking event for Sage customers and business partners, is being hosted by Sage North America.
The theme for the event is: “Sage Summit: Grow from Here”. It would be held at the Mandalay Bay hotel in Las Vegas, from 28 July to 31, 2014.
A valuable gathering for SMBs, the summit provides an opportunity for Sage customers and business partners to learn about the Sage products and new innovations. It also gives them an opportunity to network and make connections.
A good prospect for you, if:
- You are a Sage customer who wants to get the most out of the software.
- You are looking for real success strategies and tools.
- You are a CPA or a consultant willing to outshine the competitive market.
You can expect expert advice on topics like:
- The cloud technology benefits that small businesses should know.
- The impact of changing government regulations on business.
- Issues related to tax compliance.
- Performance of business in the digital age.
- Managing your workforce.
The summit would help you to get insights to help move your business forward. The presence of business leaders, who share their experience, makes it a big event even for SMBs. It is open for everyone willing to learn and share their ideas irrespective of the fact if they use Sage products or not. The event would provide SMBs the inspiration and motivation to make big ideas happen.
If you were wondering the benefits of using the Sage Software for your business, here’s your chance to find out.
There are a number of discount options depending on when you register – save more with early registration.
For discounted rates: https://www.sagesummit.com/information/registration-rates/.
Or, simply register: https://www.sagesummit.com/
Take business ideas from business leaders home to improve business performance and efficiency.
Chat With A Solutions Consultant