CPAs all around the world are on the lookout of innovatory tools and mechanisms that can make their accounting lives a whole lot easier. QuickBooks is an accounting and tax software helping CPAs and SMBs to do accounting and bookkeeping. Hosting this software on a secure cloud server fulfills your purpose with seamless ease.
And one could never go wrong with hosted QuickBooks as it brings forth a number of advantages and services with seamless ease. Here’s how:
1. Keep Your Pockets Intact:
- With QuickBooks hosting, you’d have your very own cost cutting magnet. It significantly causes a reduction in expenditures at all business levels.
- Up-front costs, costs related to installation, setup & maintenance have been replaced by a minimal monthly rental.
- If you’re taking the plunge and looking for a QuickBooks upgrade to boost your process, you can do it for free!
- There is no need to shelling out extra bills for backup & recovery purposes. Additionally, it promotes a lean IT infrastructure which means that you can ease the pressure on your IT staff or even relieve them of their duties completely.
- ‘PAY-AS-YOU-GO is the QuickBooks hosting mantra.
2. Anytime-Anywhere Usage:
- Your existing clientele and even your personnel per se can have access to QuickBooks right from any location. All they need is the internet and a compatible device to go along with it.
- Moreover, collaborative measures are extensively provided, enabling the whole staff to stay connected and updated with each other’s tasks.
3. Usage Made Remarkably Easy:
A common complaint of tax and business professionals all across the globe is that the accounting software comes with a touch of complexity when it comes to usage and comprehension.
But QuickBooks on cloud defies that age-old norm by providing an easy-to-use interface which is simple to understand and grasp.
4. Change is the Name of the Game:
- In this competitive financial market, adaptability is the key to a healthy survival. QuickBooks has a wide array of readymade templates which can be used for business purposes like creating spreadsheets, invoices & formulating business strategies.
- You can customize the look and feel of your interface such as imprinting your company logo on invoices.
5. Privacy Prioritization:
- That is where QuickBooks hosting enters the fray as it promotes selective access on who has access to your data and by what margins. It makes sure that no unauthorized access is granted under your watch.
- Moreover, the application also provides you a dedicated virtual timeline for each individual transaction.
6. Optimized Reports & Documentation:
- What QuickBooks does so magnificently is that it provides you a centralized database for all your documentation needs.
- Moreover, it gives you an environment by eliminating all the unnecessary paper requirements & causing a significant reduction in the company’s carbon footprint.
QuickBooks hosting provides seamless integration with other applications from which you can migrate and transfer all your previously stored business data into QB at a significant pace.
8. Sense of Security:
- QuickBooks hosting automatically comes with a prudent backup & recovery scheme which is designed to put down all your safety concerns. Additionally, dual backups have been incorporated aiming to satisfy even the most paranoid users.
- Utmost security is propagated in the form of password protection, multiple redundancies, firewalls & encryptions.
9. QuickBooks Add-Ons:
Add-ons are third party software that aids extra functionality to QuickBooks. QuickBooks hosting permits clients to host the newest add-ons so they can be directly integrated with any QuickBooks version they want.
No matter how swiftly your company grows both in stature and in size, at the end of the day your most critical business accounting data is sitting right in your pockets by just hosting QuickBooks on cloud!