Are you a tax professional looking for an all-inclusive solution to manage your taxation loads? ProSeries software hosting service is the way to go. Developed by Intuit, ProSeries makes the file returns process easier and faster. The software promises unique benefits when hosted on the cloud that a desktop-based ProSeries solution doesn’t. These include anywhere, anytime access, high data security, multi-user access, collaborative tax filing, etc.
Reliable ProSeries hosting service providers commit to a high uptime guarantee of 99.99%, backed by high-performance servers and reliable networks. This allows you to ensure business continuity and seamlessly assist your clients. Read on to explore these benefits in detail and gather some meaningful insights into ProSeries hosting. It will help you bring a 360-degree transformation in strengthening your taxation capabilities.
ProSeries Tax Software Hosting – An Introduction
ProSeries software hosting is the process of deploying a licensed copy of the software on the remote server of the hosting provider. The cloud-based tax software offers you access to scalable resources such as computing capacity, storage, memory, network bandwidth, etc. As such, you get a hassle-free tax preparation and filing experience.
Depending on your business requirements, you can use cloud-hosted ProSeries tax software to scale your computing resources up or down. All you need to do is convey your requirements to your ProSeries software hosting service provider, and they will do the rest. Most ProSeries hosting providers host all ProSeries versions, such as ProSeries Basic, ProSeries Professional, and ProSeries Plus. They host all editions, such as ProSeries 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011.
Major Challenges of Tax Professionals
1. Inability to Access Tax Software Remotely
CPAs and accounting firms always need to be on their toes, especially when assisting their clients. The inability to access the tax software remotely often restricts tax professionals from fulfilling this objective during non-business hours. While in the office, they can access dedicated computer systems to access the required data and assist their clients. However, assisting clients during non-business hours is impossible if you don’t have round-the-clock access to the software. As such, tax professionals must be physically available in the office, which is not always feasible.
2. Difficulty Handling client’s Accounting Data
CPAs and tax professionals handle a significant amount of their client’s accounting data. Per their daily workflow, they must work on it to filter out the required data and further use it to file returns and prepare reports. They must involve their team members, including accountants, share files, and work collaboratively. Besides, they need to edit accounting data files multiple times before finalizing them. All such instances often create a lot of complications for CPAs and tax professionals. Things get more complicated when they do redundant tasks of saving and sharing the same file, consuming a significant amount of time.
3. Risk of Data Loss
CPAs and tax professionals work on confidential data and must ensure their clients’ complete data security. One data loss incident can negatively impact the reputation of CPAs and tax professionals. Besides, it might be challenging for them to attract new customers, resulting in a lack of revenue generation for the business.
4. Server Downtime Affecting Business Continuity
In general, employees of a CPA firm work on local computer systems installed with the necessary tax software. Such setups pose a significant threat of encountering technical glitches and system malfunctions. As a result, there could be a substantial impact on the workflow due to downtime. When downtime continues for a prolonged period, it results in a loss of business and ultimately impacts revenue generation.
5. Higher Operational Expenses
Using the desktop version of ProSeries tax software means investing in advanced IT infrastructure, including dedicated computer systems, in-house servers, etc. Besides, you need to hire in-house IT professionals to maintain the upkeep of the servers. As a result, you spend a lot and fail to control the higher operational expenses.
Why ProSeries Software Hosting Service?
- Anywhere, Anytime Access: ProSeries software hosting service allows you to access the tax software and all your ProSeries data remotely. You can use your preferred devices, like smartphones, tablets, iPads, laptops, etc., to access cloud-hosted ProSeries
- Cost-Effectiveness: ProSeries tax software hosting service enables you to be cost-effective. This is because you don’t need to invest in expensive IT infrastructure to install the tax software, and neither you have to hire in-house IT professionals. Besides, the pay-as-you-go model of ProSeries software hosting service providers enable you to pay only for the service you use, available in monthly or yearly subscriptions.
- Easy Collaboration: Cloud-hosted ProSeries allows you and your team members to work collaboratively on the same file simultaneously. With administrative rights, you can grant your team members view and edit access to a file. Every team member can see real-time changes to a file and keep themselves up to date with the latest changes. Tax filing with ProSeries tax software hosting service becomes easy when multiple users work on the same project.
- Improved Data Security: Hosting ProSeries on the cloud offers excellent data security features. Reliable ProSeries software hosting service providers use advanced data security mechanisms to completely protect their customers’ mission-critical data. It limits any data breaches and reduces the chance of data dereliction.
- Round-the-Clock Customer Support: Reputed ProSeries software hosting service providers offer 24×7, 365-day support to their customers. You can contact the customer support team of your hosting provider via various channels such as phone, chat, email, etc. They are equipped with skilled professionals who provide round-the-clock support to their customers. If you, too, opt for a cloud-hosted ProSeries solution and encounter a problem with it, you can contact the customer support department to seek immediate assistance.
- High Uptime: Uninterrupted data access and high uptime, especially during tax seasons, is one of the crucial requirements of many businesses. Hosting ProSeries tax software ensures this quite effectively. Leading hosting providers guarantee high SLA-backed server uptime of 99.99%, assuring you of having uninterrupted access to your tax files for a prolonged period.
ProSeries tax software helps tax professionals and CPAs file returns error-free and quickly. Hosting the software on the cloud brings significant advantages of the cloud such as remote access, data security, high uptime, seamless collaboration, and more.
Want to know more about ProSeries Cloud Hosting services and pricing? Contact us @ +1-855-910-6927. Alternatively, you can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the “Chat” option below.
Chat With A Solutions Consultant