SelfCare Portal User Guide
SelfCare Portal helps you to manage your password for the server and, enables you to manage Multi Factor Authentication (if opted). It authenticates your identity using the information you provide during the enrollment process. Enrollment is mandatory if you want to reset your password or unlock your accounts. Once password is changed/reset from here, it will change the password on the server as well.
Download Google Authenticator app in your mobile device from the Play Store or the App Store.
Login to Self-Care Portal
- Open the following link in a browser tab. https://Selfcare.acecloudhosting.com
- Enter your credentials which were provided to login on the server.
Eg: Username: Myrealdata\DemoUser Password: Dem0u$er
- Once logged in, A barcode will be displayed.
- Go to Google Authenticator app in your mobile. Select Scan barcode and scan the displayed barcode.
- If that method fails, click Can’t scan it? link. A set of numbers will be displayed.
- Go to Google Authenticator app in your mobile. Select Manual entry → enter the displayed numbers in the app.
- A one-time passcode is generated in the app. Type that value in the Enter code field.
- Click Next.
- Click on “Click Here” option on the top of the screen to complete the enrollment.
- Select a question from the list: A set of security questions defined by administrator will be displayed. You choose the questions using which you wish to be authenticated and provide appropriate answers.
- Click Next.
- This will complete the enrollment for SelfCare portal.
Change Server Login password
- Log in to the SelfCare portal, and go to the Change Password tab.
- Enter your existing Active Directory or domain password in the
- Old Password field.
- Provide a New Password , and re-enter it in the Confirm New Password
- field. Make sure your new password meets the complexity requirements.
- Click Change Password
Prerequisite: You must have enrolled and login to the portal at least once before resetting password.
- Access SelfCare Portal through a web browser. Click Forgot your password?
- Enter your Username
- Enter the CAPTCHA verification code and click Continue.
- In the window that opens, Choose an authentication method from the list.
- Enter your new password and click Reset to finish.