Sage 100 Contractor, specify Sage license server
You will get a notification prompting them to “Specify Sage License Server” when you launch Sage 100 Contractor SQL for the first time on the Ace server.
Learn how to resolve “Specify Sage License Server” while launching Sage 100 Contractor by following the below steps:
- Sign into the server.
- Open the Sage 100 program.
- Select Enter the IP Address or Computer Name from the pop-up message.
- Click OK after typing localhost.
Here’re the 2 benefits of resolving “Specify Sage License Server” while launching Sage 100 Contractor:
- Access to Software: By fixing the issue, you can launch Sage 100 Contractor without any issues. It gives you access to all the software’s features and capabilities, allowing you to efficiently handle the accounting, project management, and estimating responsibilities involved in the construction industry.
- Enhanced Productivity: By fixing the issue, you can open Sage 100 Contractor without any issue, which boosts productivity. It removes the need to spend time troubleshooting or getting help, allowing you to concentrate and finish your primary activities quickly.
Verifying the licensing server information, confirming network connectivity, and properly configuring the license settings within Sage 100 Contractor are usually required to fix the “Specify Sage License Server” issue.
If you’re still having trouble resolving “Specify Sage License Server” while launching Sage 100 Contractor and need more help, feel free to contact us at +1-855-223-4887.