How to rename Outlook profile on Ace server?
On an Ace server, renaming an Outlook profile is a quick and easy operation that promotes better administration and organization. You can quickly change profile names, simplify administration, increase cooperation, and strengthen security.
Learn how to rename Outlook profile on Ace server by following the below steps:
Step 1: Access the Control Panel:
- Windows 7: Select Start from the Taskbar > Control Panel in the bottom-left corner.
- Windows 8: Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, select Settings, and then select Control Panel.
Step 2: You are now in the Control Panel.
- Click the text next to View by to switch the view mode. Then choose Small icons or Large Icons from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Mail icon.
Step 3: Click the Show Profiles button in the ensuing Mail Setup dialogue box.
Step 4: Select the profile name to be changed by clicking on it, then click the Copy button.
Step 5: Enter a new name in the New Profile Name box of the Copy Profile dialogue box that appears, then click the OK button.
Step 6: This step is optional. Returning to the Mail dialogue box, you now check the Always use this profile box, click the box next to it, and then choose the new profile name from the drop-down menu.
Step 7: After selecting the original profile name with your mouse, click Remove.
Step 8: Then a caution dialogue box appears, press OK there.
Step 9: Exit the Control Panel by selecting OK in the Mail dialogue box.
Your Microsoft Outlook profile name has already been changed thus far.
Here’re the 3 benefits of renaming Outlook profile on Ace server:
- Efficiency in Organization: Renaming the Outlook profile enables improved user profile organization, making it simpler to find and manage certain profiles inside the Ace server environment.
- User Customization: By renaming the profile, users can make their Outlook preferences and settings more distinctive and user-friendly.
- Clear Identification: A renamed profile gives the user linked to it a name that is both clear and descriptive, making user management and administrative chores easier.
An Ace server’s Outlook profile can be renamed to get the advantages of better organization, user customization, simplified administration and increased collaboration.
If you’re still having trouble renaming Outlook profile on Ace server and need more help, feel free to contact us at +1-855-223-4887.