Salesforce is an application development platform, mainly popular for its Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for various services like marketing and customer service. The CRM helps SMBs to manage their business processes efficiently and help gain new clients.
Over the last few years, Salesforce has added many features to its portfolio and helping businesses to manage their existing customers in the best possible way with an enterprise level analytics, reporting, collaboration and other functionalities.
Sometimes the advantages and disadvantages of Salesforce are not obvious and are not easy to define. With the help of infographic below, we shall examine strengths and weaknesses of Salesforce for small businesses.
Advantages of Salesforce
- Salesforce is a good platform to manage existing customers for small businesses.
- Salesforce makes it easy to discover new customers through tools provided.
- Online marketing and social media marketing can be managed easily with Salesforce.
- Salesforce also help small businesses manage sales and support exceedingly well.
- The customer support of Salesforce is good.
- With Salesforce, you don’t need to install any software. Cloud access enables real-time access to customer data.
- Companies can easily track activities of their employees such as tasks completed, calls made, or emails sent.
- Salesforce supports all major browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Opera.
Disadvantages of Salesforce
- User interface of Salesforce has some scope of improvement.
- Sometimes, services get disconnected, which can be annoying to the customers.
- Marketing has limited scope until the additional cost is provided.
- If you want to use third-party solutions or want to customize, small businesses will have to bear the extra costs.
- For small companies that do not have dedicated marketing or sales team, it can be overwhelming to use such complex solution.
- Usually, customization is needed to get the most out of Salesforce
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):
Chat With A Solutions Consultant