This whitepaper discusses how accounting firms can change their strategy with marketing and operation execution with respect to the tax season to gain optimum profit. Perspective of accounting professionals, tax preparers, and accounting firms has been taken into account in preparations of the white paper.
Practices to be followed with marketing and operations departments at an accounting firm should vary at different durations of tax season. Ace Cloud Hosting’s free downloadable document explain the steps that an accounting firm or professional can deploy to not only escalate the standard of the services but also to attract a greater number of clients and beat the competition.
The content of the white paper is:
Before & During the Tax Season
Marketing To Attract Maximum Clients Before/During Tax Season
- Get a Plan and Define Some Targets (Achievable Ones)
- Structurize Sales Tactics
- Improving Retention With Existing Client-base
- In-person Activities
- Digital Marketing
Executing Operations During the Tax Season
- Get Organized and Pull Up the Socks
- Keep Client in Loop of Operations
- Temporary Staffing
- Technology Solutions for Enhanced Productivity
- Backup every bit ASAP
Improving Retention After Tax Season
Marketing Efforts to Improve Retention Rate After Tax Season
- Appreciate the Client
- Talk About Your Performance
- Renovate Plans & Services for Existing Clients
- Stay Connected
Executing Operations for Better Customer Retention
- Gain Expertise with New Practices
- Do Not Limit Yourself to Accounting Services
- Study customer Feedback and Work on Them
- Workout on the Tech Innovations That Matter for You
The white paper includes studies and surveys from various renowned experts, such as – IRS, Capterra, Bain & Company, etc. to entertain the modern-day marketing challenges with relevant and factually-backed solutions.
Download this free white paper to learn in detail about the actionable insights that can improve the customer retention with the accounting and tax services that you offer.