Talking about finance management but failing to mention ‘Personal Finance Planning Services’ can cut down the chances of greater success in CPA firms. CPAs offering Personal finance planning (PFP) services can open up doors for additional revenue flow and better staff retention. Practicing and deploying PFP services can make clients understand unique challenges faced while managing their wealth which ensures the better mental health of the clients and expands opportunities for winning new customers. CPAs and bookkeepers can take up PFP services through following five channels which can have a great impact on company’s revenue:
- Wealth/Estate transfer planning
- Income tax planning
- Retirement planning
- Investment planning and management
- Cash flow planning and management
Integrating PFP services can open up vistas for:
- Informational communications comprising updates on latest resources, news and events for CPA financial planners.
- Connecting with the like-minded CPAs via several networking channels
- Professional and practice advancement
- Acquiring resources and information to earn – Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) credentials (exclusively meant for CPAs)
- Regulatory and legislative updates that affect the CPA financial planners.
Certainly, addressing some of the crucial aspects of an investors’ or clients’ financial life can make a significant difference to your business proceedings. Supported by a survey revealed by Journal of Accountancy, 83% of the CPAs surveyed who offer both PFP, and other services said that they never or rarely lost tax clients due to financial planning-related issues.
Download this FREE whitepaper on how to build a comprehensive financial planning structure comprising Personal Finance Planning Services.