Accounting firms form the perfect candidate for cloud hosting as they require integrated use of many applications from their clients. When connected with mobile devices, the cloud can provide the anytime, anywhere accessibility which can be broadly beneficial in financial terms and streamline the everyday process.
Accounting on cloud offers a number of benefits for accountants, such as:
- Security and financial data integrity provided by the cloud is world class
- Accountants have a real-time overview of their financial position
- Software upgrades, maintenance, and administration costs are managed by the cloud service provider, which reduces upfront business costs
- Cloud accounting eases cash flow of the company, as the expense for the accounting software is paid on a monthly basis
- Data can be accessed from anywhere through Smartphones, tablet or laptops
- Cloud enables firms to benefit from enterprise-class functionality at an affordable price that even small accounting firms can afford
The white paper takes a closer look at the factors driving rapid adoption of cloud technology by accounting firms.
Download this FREE whitepaper and learn how accounting on the cloud can help maximize your business productivity and efficiency.