Update: All versions of QuickBooks Desktop 2017 (Pro, Premier, Accountant, and Enterprise for Windows) are now available for the users to purchase.
Intuit is all set to bring out the latest version of its popular business accounting software – QuickBooks Desktop 2017. The version, a successor of QuickBooks 2016 version, will arrive for all the desktop variants of QuickBooks – Pro, Premier, Accountant, and Enterprise. QuickBooks Desktop 2017 will offer a number of new features to simplify the accounting along with several improvements in the existing features.
A. New Features
Here are NEW features that are going to uplift your QuickBooks experience with the latest version:
1. Scheduled Reports – You can automate the emails to your accountants and others with this new feature. The feature offers a number of options to choose reports, recipients, and time of the email delivery. The scheduled report will be sent on the scheduled time even if QuickBooks is closed.
2. Smart Search – This new feature, available in all versions of QuickBooks 2017, adds more ease and speed to the search option. On typing the part of the intended search word, QuickBooks will predict the rest of term to find the account, items, etc.
3. In Between Amount Search – For the amount that you do not remember exactly, you can look for a range with an upper limit and a lower limit in the reports for easier search. This feature is available with all new versions of QuickBooks Desktop.
4. Vendor and Customer Type Filter – All the versions of QuickBooks 2017 will flaunt better filters for the Customer or Vendor Center list display. With the improved filter option, Type for them can be used more efficiently for sorting.
5. Visual Reminder to Record Make Deposits – QuickBooks will remind you about the funds that have been received from the clients but not deposited to the bank account. Reminder will appear as a batch on ‘Record Deposits’ icon and existing workability of deposits features will remain the same.
6. Credit Card Cleared Status – Better reconciliation of the credit card statement with QuickBooks ensures that new version of QuickBooks Desktop will offer an easy-to-view status of credit card charge.
7. Feature Tour – Like most of the applications these days, QuickBooks will also guide you through with all the new changes in the software.
B. Improved Features
Apart from the new introductions that have been mentioned above in this article, Intuit has improved some of the existing features of QuickBooks 2016 version. Here are some of those improvements:
1. Report Filters View and Modification – You can now choose to Hide or Display the filters applied on the reports. Modification of the filters for sorting has also got easier in the version upgrade.
2. Deleted Users on Audit Trial – The Audit Trial will be able to retain and display the user names associated with the transactions even when Admin user has deleted certain user names.
3. Quickly Select Filters – Display of the filters in the reports have got a better to simplify the actions of selecting and viewing a multiple report filters. The feature also gets a ‘Select All’ or ‘Clear All’ option as well.
4. Multi-User Mode in QuickBooks Enterprise – Available only with QuickBooks Enterprise 2107 version, this feature in the multi-user mode allows more users to pay bills, print checks, and create invoices from Estimates.
5. Company File Name on Deposit Summary – Deposit Summary reports will provide the company name for every version of QuickBooks 2017 when printed from Make Deposit window.
6. Time Sheet Row Copy and Paste – These features that existed in the previous version will be available in the window with QuickBooks Desktop 2017 version.
How to Get the Latest QB Version: QuickBooks Desktop 2017
QuickBooks Desktop 2017 is currently available only for the Accountant version to the members of Intuit’s ProAdvisor program. The release of the latest update for other versions (Pro, Premier, and Enterprise) is expected by 22 September. If you are looking for an upgrade from the previous version to the QuickBooks Desktop 2017 version, you can contact our support team to know your license eligibility.
Ace Cloud Hosting is a Premier Reseller of Intuit products. We provide genuine and original licenses of QuickBooks at the most competitive prices. To buy the latest version of QuickBooks Desktop or its free hosting trial, you can initiate the chat or phone call to get in touch with our sales representative.