Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA) – enabling women in all fields of finance and accounting, is organizing its 2014 annual conference scheduled to begin on September 28 – October 1, 2014 at Astor Crowne Plaza in New Orleans, LA.
Since 1938 AFWA has been providing the opportunities and benefits for women, its members and their companies to speed up their economic and professional growth in all fields related to accounting and finance such as consulting and management accounting.
The conference with four days of sessions is a big opportunity to expand your knowledge and to collaborate and network with more than 300 decision makers from the accounting and finance industry.
Who can attend this conference?
- Those, responsible for monitoring and handling accounting, finance and taxation.
- Those, responsible for training and supervision of accountants, bookkeepers or accounting staff.
- A passionate beginner, in accounting finance or academia.
- Those, interested in networking with brightest minds to learn, promote and market their company and product.
What will you get?
- The latest and top insights about accounting, finance and related industries
- Problems and the relevant solution to the business problems
- Strategies for the key topics that will affect your future
- Networking, leadership development and education and of course fun!
- Latest technology and tools for my business
- Personal and professional growth
This puts Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance firmly on the map and you really need to be part of it.
Chat With A Solutions Consultant